Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract: The Margaretta E. "Meta" du Pont Coleman Papers primarily consist of family correspondence collected by Meta Coleman.
Abstract: Margaretta Lammot du Pont (1807-1898) was the wife of Alfred Victor du Pont (1798-1856), who worked for E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. This collection correspondence to du Pont from Joseph D. Reinboth, of Pennsylvania, and her grandson, T. Coleman du Pont (1863-1930).
Abstract: Margaretta Lammot du Pont (1807-1898) was the wife of Alfred Victor du Pont (1798-1856), who worked for E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. In 1885, she sent a letter to Meta Kemble de Forest (1852-1933) which indicates she is sending book from "Aunt Sophie" [Sophie Madeleine du Pont (1810-1888)].
Dates: 1885 January 24
Abstract: Mary Augusta Lammot (1811-1905) was a daughter of Daniel Lammot (1782-1877) and Susan Parham Beck Lammot (1786-1817). The letter is from Mary Augusta Lammot to her sister, Margaretta Lammot du Pont (1807-1898), describing her visit to Philadelphia, the things she saw there, and the people she met.
- Names: Du Pont, Margaretta Lammot, 1807-1898 X
- Correspondence 3
- Social history 3
- Domestic relations 1
- Europe -- Description and travel 1
- Home economics 1
- Investments 1
- Kentucky -- Description and travel 1
- Middle class women 1
- Philadelphia (Pa.) 1
- United States -- Description and travel 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1 ∧ less
- Du Pont family 3
- Du Pont, T. Coleman (Thomas Coleman), 1863-1930 2
- Coleman family 1
- Coleman, Margaretta du Pont, 1862-1938 1
- Coleman, R. Bannen (Robert Bannen), 1856-1898 1