Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Technical Department at DuPont's Carney's Point Works was established to collaborate with scientists at the DuPont Experimental Station and Eastern Laboratory of the Repauno Works to develop new products, maintain quality control, and improve products and processes. The collection focuses on the department's start-up period (1906-1910) and the two World Wars.
- Subject: Gunpowder, Smokeless
- Subject: Chemical engineering