Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Louise Evelina du Pont (1877-1958) was the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Henry Algernon du Pont. In 1922 Henry A. du Pont purchased the original family home, Eleutherian Mills, for his daughter who, with her husband, began restoring the house and building a Renaissance garden adjoining it. This collection consists of twelve black and white photographs of Louise and Frank Crowninshield's garden at Eleutherian Mills, apparently taken by Horace Dugdale during a visit, circa 1938. Also two photographs of the abandon Hagley House which stood nearby.