Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Miscellaneous records including information about educational facilities in Delaware.
Eugene S. Ferguson (1916-2004) was one of the founders of the discipline of the history of technology, both through teaching at Iowa State University and the University of Delaware and by working at the Smithsonian Institution and the Hagley Museum. This collection documents the first twenty years of the history of technology as an academic discipline, and networking among its practitioners.
- African American schools 1
- Correspondence 1
- Mechanical engineering 1
- School buildings 1
- Segregation in education 1
- Daugherty, M. M. (Martin Marion) 1
- Delaware School Foundation 1
- Delaware State Tax Department. Delaware School Auxiliary Association 1
- Du Pont, Pierre S. (Pierre Samuel), 1870-1954 1
- Ferguson, Eugene S. 1
- Hagley Museum and Library 1 ∧ less