Dick, John A., 1879-1972
- Existence: 1879 - 1972
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The DuPont Company's Executive Committee established the Experimental Station, a research facility located on the banks of the Brandywine Creek across from DuPont's first black powder works. The panoramic photograph provides an overview of the DuPont Company Experimental Station and Country Club, outside of Wilmington, Delaware. It shows temporary structures and construction for expansion of the Experimental Station.