Found in 1 Collection or Record:
This collection is three photographs of the razing of Delaware Memorial Hospital. When originally founded in 1887, it was called Homeopathic Hospital since that was the branch of medicine that was practiced there. In 1940, it was renamed Memorial Hospital. It continued to serve the public also providing allopathic care until it was razed in 1985.