Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
The Eastern Store Fixtures Corporation was a manufacturer, supplier, and designer of fixtures and interiors for commercial establishments. The company was founded in or around 1953 by Louis Deitz (1919-2007) and was located at 19-21 South Orange Avenue in Newark, New Jersey. This collection consists of fifty one photographic prints showing soda fountains and store interiors presumably installed or supplied by the corporation.
G.C. Murphy Co. was a chain of discount variety stores. George Clinton Murphy (1868-1909) founded the G.C. Murphy Co. in 1906 in McKeesport, Pennsylvania. it grew to more than 500 stores before its acquisition by Ames Department Stores Inc. in 1985. These photographs document window displays at a G.C. Murphy store in Washington, D.C. In 1906.
J. Marsh Music, Fancy and Variety store was located on 117 Market Street in Wilmington, Delaware during the 1850s. The store sold, repaired and tuned instruments, as well as selling sheet music. This sheet music cover contains a black and white lithograph of the J. Marsh Wilmington, Delaware storefront, with people on the side walk, also showing musical instruments in the windows.