Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Christ Church Christiana Hundred is an Episcopal church in Greenville, Delaware, founded in 1848 by the du Pont family and Reverend Samuel Brinckle (1796-1863).This collection of Christ Church photographs primarily document changes to the church site, both exterior and interior, between 1890 and 1983.
The patriarch of the Johnson family of Cape May New Jersey was Eldridge Johnson (1838-1929), a prominent merchant, trustee of the Presbyterian Church, and president of the Cape May Saving Fund and Building Association. The Johnson family of Cape May resided at 225 Congress Place, a house which was moved to 33 Perry Street in the 1970s and is today known as the Pink House. This collection consists of postcards from a states in the United States and a few from Canada. The postcards depict landscapes, street scenes, prominent buildings and monuments, as well as Presbyterian Churches from a variety of cities. These postcards were sent to members of the Johnson family between 1910 and 1949.
Old Swedes Church (now known as Holy Trinity Church) was dedicated on July 4, 1699 in Wilmington, Delaware, built for the Swedish colony that settled there. One exterior view of Old Swedes Church in Wilmington, Delaware, showing the portico, steeple, and grave yard.
Wilmington is the largest city in Delaware located on the Christiana and Brandywine Rivers. This collection is a souvenir album containing fourteen views of notable buildings and places in Wilmington, Delaware.