Part of collection: Seagram Museum collection (2173)
- From the Collection: Creation: 1682-1996
- From the Collection: Creation: Majority of material found within 1930-1990
Scope and Contents
Series I. Bronfman Family contains two subseries.
Subseries A. Research Materials for Samuel Bronfman: The Life and Times of Seagram's Mr. Sam by Michael Marrus; The core of these records was created by John Scott, who was hired by the family to write a biography of their patriarch Samuel Bronfman. The remaining records in this subseries were created by Marrus when researching Samuel Bronfman: The Life and Times of Seagram's Mr. Sam.
Subseries B. Bronfman Family Papers; contains documents such as births, deaths, and marriages of some of the Bronfman family and relatives; correspondence, and newspaper clippings.
From the Collection: 170 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
- Bronfman, Samuel, 1891-1971 (Person)
- Lambert, Phyllis, 1927- (Person)
- Bronfman, Saidye (Person)
- Bronfman, Charles R. (Charles Rosner) (Person)
- Bronfman, Edgar M., 1929-2013 (Person)
- From the Collection: Seagram Museum (Organization)