Skip to main content

Zipf, Karl A.

 Person

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Delaware Memorial Hospital demolition photographs

 Collection
Accession: 1993-285
Abstract:

This collection is three photographs of the razing of Delaware Memorial Hospital. When originally founded in 1887, it was called Homeopathic Hospital since that was the branch of medicine that was practiced there. In 1940, it was renamed Memorial Hospital. It continued to serve the public also providing allopathic care until it was razed in 1985.

Dates: 1985