Hill-Chase & Company
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Hill-Chase & Co., also know as the Hill-Chase Steel Company, was formed in February 1929 by Charles H. Chase (1884-1967), John J. Hill, Jr. (1891-1978), and several other employees of Edgar T. Ward Steel Service Center in Philadelphia. The company was well known for its innovations in steel. This is a small collection of copy photographs of the facilities and employees.